Tuesday, June 19, 2007

On the road again...

Well, today is my last day in Buenos Aires for a while. It´s been a blast and I´m finding it kind of hard to leave, but I´ll be back in just about a month or so...

Anyway, here is the (tentative) plan for my upcoming travel:

Puerto Madryn: Whales, seals, and other Patagonian wildlife (Jun 20-Jun 24)
Bariloche: Skiiing, etc. (Jun 26-Jul 1ish)
(Possible side trip to San Martín de los Andes)
Mendoza: Wine country, possible side trip to Santiago de Chile (July 1-July 7)
Salta/Jujuy: Hopefully the Tren a las nubes will be working when I get there, athough I´m not really hopeful at this point. (July 8-July 14)
Catamarca: Poncho Festival! (July 15-17)
Córdoba: (July 18-21)
Return to Buenos Aires July 22(ish)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kate,

Enjoyed your sites and comments. Seems like you are really enjoying yourself. Keep safe! Can't wait till the next chapter.

Kathy